Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three Line Thursdays--Week 3!



In case you might not know it, the second book in my debut series comes out in less than three months (yay!). And keeping with tradition, I'm bringing back Three Line Thursdays to help celebrate!

What exactly is Three Line Thursdays? It's simple, really. Every Thursday between now and the release of BLOOD AWAKENING, I'm going to tease you guys with three random lines from the book! I'll treat this just like Teaser Tuesdays, by turning to random pages and selecting three lines (take that, two-line Tuesdays!). Fun, right?!








“Please don’t bail on me again.” I was sincere with my request, and I hoped he could see that. Regardless of what I thought of him, and he of me, the man was still my Creator, the one who brought me into this world of vampires; I had no choice but to trust him when it came down to it. 









Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment