Tuesday, January 11, 2011

signed Firespell winner!!


Thanks to those of you who stopped by and enjoyed my interview with the awesome that is Chloe Neill. I really enjoyed having her as my very first interview here on my blog...so much fun!

But I know no one is here to listen to me gush, so I'll get on with it.



The winner of the signed copy of Firespell, the first in the Dark Elite series, is....









Elena Solodow!


Congrats, Elena! I need you to email me your mailing address in the next 48 hours so I can forward your info to Chloe and she can get your book out to you!

And thanks to everyone for commenting and for generally being supportive of my blog...I heart you all!

And don't worry if you didn't win...I have plenty more giveaways and such coming up, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Elena! And thank you, Jamie, for hosting such a great giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Elena!!! & I really enjoyed your interview with Chloe ^^

    ReplyDelete