Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser:







"The laddie is restless," Seoras said. "I saw him walkin' by the shore side of the castle."


~ pg. 95, Awakened by PC & Kristin Cast

11 comments:

  1. Hi!
    That book cover looks spooky. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series but it seems great !! I hope you're enjoying it Jamie !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I wonder why he's restless.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you going to do with a restless laddie? Hmmm? Great teaser!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this one but I loved the first couple books in the series. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um maybe go see if you can help the restless laddie.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser! Im postpobing reading this books though, was pretty disappointed with Burned =/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I left an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read a few books by these authors, but not this series. Love the covers, though - hope you're enjoying!
    erica

    ReplyDelete