Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Outta Here!




I know this is a lame-o blog post, but I didn't have time this week to come up with anything else. Just a quick note to say that today is my last day of employment (as of right now), and I'm actually kind of excited about it (I'm probably gonna get hate mail now).

I had been thinking a lot about taking some time off to really focus on my writing (you know, to actually get good at it!), and this happened. Coincidence? I think not.

So, the plan is to take the next few months to churn out some great ideas I have and to hopefully move my goal of having a writing career a few steps closer...wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. that's the right spirit. everything happens for a reason.... even if the reason doesn't make sense to us at the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jamie this is EXCITING, yet terrifying at the same time, haha. Go forth and be creative :-) I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I YABOO?! Yay and boo at the same time? I know it'll be tough but I know how excited you are for the writing (and reading) time! I can't wait to see those ideas come to life!

    ReplyDelete