Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Line Thursdays--Week 6!




In case you might not know it, the second book in my debut series comes out in almost one month (yay!). And keeping with tradition, I've brought back Three Line Thursdays to help celebrate!

What exactly is Three Line Thursdays? It's simple, really. Every Thursday between now and the release of BLOOD AWAKENING, I'm going to tease you guys with three random lines from the book! I'll treat this just like Teaser Tuesdays, by turning to random pages and selecting three lines (take that, two-line Tuesdays!). Fun, right?!







     “I know we are,” Erik said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Even though I was completely intent on comforting my best friend, I couldn’t help but focus on the tips of his fingers just grazing my shoulder, and the tiny jolts of delicious electricity they were sending down my arm. 

    Damn, I was a mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment