Friday, July 12, 2013

More Echols love!


It's day four of #JenniferEcholsWeek, hosted by the lovely Katelyn at Tales of Books and Bands! I'm having such a great time this week, visiting all of the participating blogs and sharing in the fandom over such a great author!

Today I thought I'd show my Echols love by sharing a few pics I have from the SUCH A RUSH signing (yes, I didn't have any other idea for today's post, lol). I'm fortunate enough to live but a couple of hours from Ms. Echols, so I try to go see her whenever she has a local signing (and I'm hoping she'll be having one for Dirty Little Secret soon!). Enjoy!

Signing for a fan!


My friend Jess Leake came to this one, too!


This is my favorite pic of Jennifer Echols. She reminds me of J.K. Rowling here!


I know I have more Echols pics, but can't seem to find them :-(  But I'll be taking more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment