Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Recommend!


I'm super excited to join in the Top Ten Tuesday weekly feature meme created by the fabulous The Broke and the Bookish! It looks to be a fun time on Tuesdays now!

This week: 


TOP TEN BOOKS
I'D RECOMMEND TO
MY FRIENDS



1. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer -- I know this series gets a bad wrap from a lot of people, but, writing ability aside, Ms. Meyer can tell a story. And that's why I'd recommend it.









2. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins -- This one is truly one of my faves in the YA Dystopian genre. I've read the trilogy multiple times, and I know I'll be reading it again in the future. An easy recommendation to my group of friends.



3. Anything by Stephen King -- We all know the man is a master storyteller. There's no point in just mentioning one book. :-)









4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout -- I've actually recommended this to a few of my friends already because, hello, Daemon. :-)










5. Anything by Jennifer Echols -- This woman knows how to write romance, lemme tell ya. Every book has sucked me in and made me wish I could meet the characters in real life. Definitely an easy rec for me.








6. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready -- Ah, Zachary. My friends need to meet Zachary. That is all.










7. Want by Stephanie Lawton -- This book is beautiful, truly. And its companion novel, Need, is even better. I'm happy to pimp these out whenever I can.









8. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick -- Oh man, for an apocalyptic saga, this one is right up there. Beautiful writing, heartstopping action, this one has it all. A recommendation if ever there was one.









9. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead -- I'm a vampire addict, so anything to do with the fanged foes I'm gonna read. And this series only got better as it went along. I'm happy to force my friends onto the VA bandwagon.








10. Fat Vampire by Adam Rex -- Oh man, this book made me laugh. Such a unique take on the vampire genre it sells itself. But I'm happy to help it along. 

1 comment:

  1. Great choices, I am loving the Lux series so far, still on book #2!
    My TTT

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete