Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:









His fingers crumple but still hold tight to the folds of my skirt. I drag myself across the ground, trying to get away.

~pg. 226, The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

9 comments:

  1. Oh. I hope she gets away... This book has an interesting cover too.

    Happy Teaser Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is different. I like it, but your teaser has me worried now. Who caught her? Will she get away? Oh my!

    Great teaser!

    Here's mine: http://amateurvoicekp.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-lost-voices.html

    :3 ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sitting on my bookshelf, waiting to be read. Now I'm even more excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both the title and the cover of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she gets away! But if that's her on the cover, it looks like maybe not...

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I'm looking forward to reading this series once I have them all.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I have this series in my TBR! it looks so awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh great teaser, thanks Jamie. Adding this to be TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series too! Did you see that the third book is coming out this month (or next)?

    BTW I featured you in my pay it forward meme on my blog. http://infertilenanny.blogspot.com/2011/03/pay-it-forward-324.html

    ReplyDelete