Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Have a Winner!!


A big thank you to Lani Woodland for stopping by my blog on Monday for an interview...I really enjoyed it!

And another big thank you to those of you who also stopped by to read said interview and leave a comment--some of your book choices were great (War & Peace seemed to be a hit--probably for the sheer size I'm sure)!

Without further ado, the winner of a signed copy of Lani's debut YA novel Intrinsical via Random.org is





#8

ajmitchell!!


Congrats ajmitchell! Please, email me your mailing address (check the 'About Me' page for contact info) and I'll forward it on to Lani. She'll sign a copy for you and get it in the mail post haste (well, I don't actually know if it'll be post haste, but I imagine it will!).

And to those of you who didn't win, don't fret. My blogoversary is coming up in May and I'll be having another big giveaway, so stay tuned!

3 comments: