Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday...TEMPEST by Julie Cross!






Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!









Her arms went from up against the wall to around my neck, yanking me even closer. Fingers were in my hair, lips moving across my cheek, hearts pounding. I wanted to tear off our clothes and let her crawl all over me.

~pg 141, TEMPEST by Julie Cross

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a good book. And after that teaser! Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo steamy teaser lol! This is in my tbr pile, i just need to get around to reading it!
    Added Blood Born to my tbr list too :-)
    Here's my TT for this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser from a great book! You can find mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT! Need to get to this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete