Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wanna Party?



You do?! Then you're in luck, because it just so happens that I have the info on the launch party for my debut YA novel, BLOOD BORN!


On April 20th, from 5-7pm, I'll be having a meet & greet/signing (note I did not say reading? Yeah, that's because there will not be a reading!) at The L House in my hometown of Brewton, Alabama (think NYC, but without the size, population, culture or notoriety). I'll be giving away some BLOOD BORN swag (bookmarks, magnets, candy!) and signing books (and taking pics for anyone interested--though, I can't promise they'll turn out!). And the coolest thing? If you come by, you can purchase a copy of BLOOD BORN 4 days before anyone else! (exciting, right?! huh, maybe it's just me.)


So if you happen to be in the area (or maybe you live a couple hours away and don't mind driving. I'm talking to you, MB and JL!) please come by and say hi, buy a book and get it signed! 


Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. How awesome! I so wish I could be there for the launch (and to actually meet you in person! lol) but Alabama is a wee bit too far from Washington :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!!!!!!!! :-( I'll be working that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could go to this!!! :)

    P.S. J, can I be picky & tell you to change your font on the blog? haha I LOVE the new design but that font for commenting is awful to read on my poor old eyes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I lived 2000 miles closer, I'd go and get a picture.

    Good luck with the meet/greet :)

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Wish I could be there! I love your new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete