Thursday, August 16, 2012

Writing Update



I thought I would give you guys a quick update on where things currently stand with my open writing projects. Because I just know you all are waiting on pins and needles to find out. Right? ;-)


BLOOD PROPHECY TRILOGY


BLOOD AWAKENING
Book 2 in The Blood Prophecy


Final draft has been turned in, just waiting on final edits (grammar, structure, etc.) from editor.


BLOOD ???
Book 3 in The Blood Prophecy


Doing a very light, very rough outline of the final book in The Blood Prophecy trilogy. Light and rough as in, just a bunch of jumbled thoughts and ideas scratched onto a piece of notebook paper. But hey, it's a start. :-)


GENERATIONS TRILOGY


GENERATION Z
Book 1 in the Generations Trilogy


Finished outlining (well, 99.9% finished). Will tweak said outline, adding in some more tension and drama, before returning to actually writing the book. 


Books 2 & 3 in the Generations Trilogy


Don't even ask.


SEKRIT PROJEKT


CURRENTLY UNTITLED CONTEMPORARY


I'm sort of working on a YA contemporary in the midst of both signed trilogies, so it's a slow process--but a process and project that I really enjoy. 




I have countless ideas for other projects (don't we all? lol) that I wish I had more time to get to, but for now, these are my top priorities. See, I'm busy! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Wow. That kind of looks like my project list right now. :D

    Good luck, Jamie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy ... in a productive amazing kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You're busy! I'm also working on a variety of projects right now...with about a billion more ideas!

    ReplyDelete