Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Twilight Time!


Thanks to the amazing G over at GReads! (and a few of her awesome friends), I get to re-visit the book that got me off my tush and into writing: Twilight.

That's right, starting today GReads! is hosting a Twilight Re-Read Along, and you guys are more than welcome to join in! I've listed below the 5 questions posed by Ginger for us to contemplate while re-reading the first 5 chapters, but for all the details on this event, please go visit her website here.

And I do hope you'll all join in the fun and take a trip back to that tiny, rainy town filled with vampires!

Questions to Ponder:

1. Have you ever had to start over in a new place, like Bella did in Forks? This new place could be a school, job, or town... just something with a new setting. How easy or difficult was this for you?

2. Do you picture the actors from the movie as the characters in the book while you are reading?

3. What are your first thoughts on meeting Edward in Bella’s Biology class? At first he was annoyed by her presence, but then after a week away he returns & finds him self very interested in her. Do you think this helped or hindered the storyline?

4. Out of the secondary characters Bella meets at school, who is your favorite and why? (I am referring to the humans, not the vampires in this question)

5. There is a lot of dialogue between Edward and Bella in these first few chapters that I feel played a major role in developing their relationship. What are some of your favorite quotes? or moments?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! :) So glad to see that there are still people out there who don't bash the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Pam...and I don't like those people! lol

    ReplyDelete