Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!








I let myself fall into the abyss of the kiss, let it swallow all thoughts of the past and future. I heard nothing but the rush of blood in my ears, felt nothing but the warmth of Zachary's mouth, and in the total darkness I saw nothing but the images in my mind.

~pg. 210, Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh - that certainly makes me want to read more. Good teaser!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! you're reading it :-) How much are you loving it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - Thanks, it is a good one!

    G - I'm only on the first page since today is crazy at work...but I love the description of the book...sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great teaser! I'm a new follower. Can't wait to start on this!


    Check out ours at Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the focus on the kiss and its effect on the kissee. The cover's beautiful too.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete