Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF over at GReads!


The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her) over at
GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in!

This Friday's Question:

Book Love:
Do you share your books
with others?
Who was the last
person you sent a book
to?

Love this question, G! Absolutely I share my books. At the day job, there's a small circle of us who swap and read books constantly, and I love it. Though I have more than enough books of my own to keep me reading for years, it's fun to get books that I may not have heard of before...keeps reading on its toes!


The last person I sent a book to was actually you, G. Of course, the original book I sent was a bust (she already had it), but I hope I made up for that gaff! And of course, G repaid my kind gesture in spades, not only sending back to me the book I sent her (it was Moonglass), but also throwing in a copy of Shade--which I can't wait to read!

So I guess the moral of today's post is this: Share your books, share your love for books, share the joy of reading!

3 comments:

  1. Ginger is ridiculously awesome am I right? She is probably one of the most generous book bloggers that I have ever come across! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet :) Ginger is pretty awesome! I like the moral of today's story because I happen to love sharing the book love :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to share when I can. Although, now that I own an ereader, its impossible. However, a couple of friends of mine swap ereaders. I would, but I read mostly YA and they don't. But I definitely love to share my love of reading and books to anyone who will listen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete