Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF over at GReads!



The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her) over at GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in!

This Friday's Question:

Show & Tell:

Where do you grab a book
and get lost in it?
Show us your favorite spot
you like to read.


Honestly, I don't really have a favorite spot to read. Not really. I mean, I can read anywhere: lying in bed, sitting in a chair, lying on the floor, my car...it doesn't matter to me!

But I suppose that if I had to pick a place, it would have to be outside. But only twice per year--Fall and Spring. Nothing is better than sitting in the shade of a tree with a cool breeze blowing through and your mind lost in the pages of a book. I can literally sit there for hours (if people let me, which rarely happens).

If you've never tried it, please do. You'll love it!



not an actual tree I sit under, but you get the idea

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have read outside under a tree since I was a kid, I think it's time to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer! And the sound of the leaves in the wind...ahhhhh. Wish it wasn't so cold today!

    Logan
    My TGIF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great answer! And I definitely agree. It's always lovely to read outdoors when the weather permits :)

    ReplyDelete