Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tune in Tuesday (8)...Soundtrack Edition!!



Today it is once again time for Tune in Tuesdays, a really cool meme created by my friend Ginger (or "G" as I like to call her!) over at GReads! This is a super fun meme that is filled with all sorts of music sure to give you a boost of energy and make you smile.

And G has gone one step further for the month of October, creating the Tune in Tuesdays: Soundtrack Edition!. I'm so excited about this, because songs only enhance movies in my opinion, and there are countless soundtracks that I love! Oh, and I'm like Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy...I think life would be so much more fun if it came with a soundtrack! :)

For Week 2, I've gone a bit darker than my choice last week. This week's selection is from a movie that came out a few years ago--back before the whole YA explosion (though it's totally YA, so I kind of consider it the start of it all!). It's none other than...

The Craft - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack




This soundtrack is truly awesome. So many great choices of angsty, emotion-filled songs that just rock. Here's my fave:


Tomorrow Never Knows - Our Lady Peace




Isn't that awesome? I'm so thankful for the Soundtrack Edition, G, because I had almost forgotten about this song! Now I have one more I can listen to to help keep my mind in that angsty, teenage mode!

6 comments:

  1. The Craft! LOOOOVE that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all.. LOVE Our Lady Peace! Reminds me of being 21 again :-) and whenever I think of this movie, the bath tub scene comes to mind.. with all the creepy crawlys on the wall.. OMG.. I might barf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOVE this movie. Fell head over heels the moment I saw it and have been fascinated with witches ever since. Such a great song! Now I feel the need to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove this movie!!! And Our Lady Peace!! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Craft! It's been so long since I last saw it I've actually fogotten most of the film. Think I'll have to re-watch it! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete