Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF over at GReads!


The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her) over at GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in!

This Friday's Question:

Book Blogs That Make You Smile:

Pick 5 Book Blogs
you visit often
and think others should, too.


These types of questions are always so hard for me to answer, because there are so many blogs I visit daily! But, to narrow down to five book blogs...

Confessions of a Bookaholic - This blog is loaded with author interviews, book reviews/recommendations and some pretty awesome giveaways. If you are one of the few who haven't visited before, then hurry over and check it out. It's great!







Cari's Book Blog - I was lucky enough to meet Cari at ALA in New Orleans a few months ago, and she is super nice. And her blog is chock full of book reviews and recommendations that are sure to fill your TBR pile (cause, you know, that pile isn't big enough already!).










Wicked Awesome Books - This book blog is filled with outstanding reviews, IMM posts, author videos and teasers from books I'm dying to read. If there's a book you're curious about, odds are it's mentioned here.






GReads! - There's absolutely no way I can do a post about fave book blogs and not mention you, G! Seriously, Greads! is top-notch when it comes to book reviews and recommendations. I've read many a book based on Ginger's review (or her constant pressuring me to pick it up!) and I'm so glad she won my giveaway all those months ago, because I truly consider her a friend!








Mundie Moms - This blog was created as a tribute to The Mortal Instruments series, but has turned into a great place to find great books. The Moms are all about showcasing/reviewing/recommending YA books that I have come to love....so thanks for that, ladies!



So there's my pick of 5 Book Blogs that I visit often (mostly every day!), and that I think you should check out, too. And to all my friends who were not featured, you know I love ya! (I was trying to stick to only book blogs, not writer blogs, so Pam, Quita & Mandie...you know you ladies rock in my book!!)

4 comments:

  1. aww Jamie <3 thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog so many months ago. I definitely consider you a friend as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How could I ever be mad at you for this?! Hehe, no worries. And, I mean, you even still mentioned me!!! :-) much love. And I agree about G, win all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I just checked all 5 and they looked wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete