Friday, April 20, 2012

BLOOD BORN Launch Party Tonight!

Yes, you read that title correctly. Tonight is the launch party for my debut novel, BLOOD BORN


I seriously cannot believe that in just 4 days, my book will be available for the entire world to read! (author's note: 'entire world' is what I imagine in my head; just go with it, 'kay?)

A huge thank you to everyone who has been kind and gracious enough to purchase either the ebook version (which is out now, and which you can pick up here and here!) or the hardback version (which comes out Tuesday, and which you can pick up here and here!), who has tweeted and re-tweeted and posted on their blogs about my book...you are all made of pure Awesomesauce!

So, if you happen to be in the LA area (um, not that LA; I mean Lower Alabama!) today from 5-7pm, please stop by and say hi, and pick up a copy of my book (that's right, I'm letting it go early!). Here's all the info about tonight:

BLOOD BORN Launch Party/Signing
The L House 
Brewton, Alabama
5-7pm
books available for purchase at the event

And thanks again for all the love and support--I couldn't have done it without Bloggerdom!!

4 comments: