Thursday, April 26, 2012

You guys, check out ADR3NALIN3!!

ADR3NALIN3
Don't be confused by those 3s in that title; that's just the awesome way the blogging group ADR3NALIN3 rolls. :)

And why, you ask, am I posting about said blogging group?

Easy...because I'm now officially a member! (cue applause)

That's right, I was invited to be part of a blogging group! I'm so excited, and I'm looking forward to learning many, many things from the other amazing authors who partake in said blog. So be sure to check it out (just click on that cool name at the top of this post...or here, I suppose), and look for me on Tuesdays!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you over there, Jamie! I'm so glad you joined us on the dark side. Sounds kind of ominous, doesn't it? Hm. Well, maybe because it is. Muwahahahah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Yes, Anita, it sounds VERY ominous--I like! ;-P Thanks for having me on board!

      Delete
  2. Jami3

    I like it. How does it feel to be an author, dude? Welcome to ADR3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jordan--I'm happy to be a part of such an awesome group!
      And it's pretty surreal! :)

      Delete