Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'll be on TV!...and, the final Three Line Thursdays!


First up, today at 11am CST I will be interviewed on my local ABC station, WEAR 3, to discuss BLOOD BORN! I'm super excited (and super nervous, haha!), and if anyone out there wants to see me (and hear what I am sure is a pretty recognizable Southern Accent), visit the WEAR website! (note: I have no idea when the actual segment will go online, but it will, so keep checking!). 


Okay folks, since a certain book debuts next Tuesday (okay, it's mine, it's mine!), today will be the last Three Line Thursdays! post.
What is Three Line Thursdays!, you ask?

It's simple, really. Every Thursday between now and the release of BLOOD BORN, I'm going to tease you guys with three random lines from the book! I'll treat this just like Teaser Tuesdays, by turning to random pages and selecting three lines (take that, two-line Tuesdays!).

If you're interested, you can preorder BLOOD BORN at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!






He smiled wide, and we melted into the sea of dancers, falling effortlessly into rhythm with everyone else. It felt as though my body--my life--had been taken over by someone else, someone not a vampire. I felt like I was living inside a fairy tale, like I was the star of Cinderella instead of Frankenstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment