Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Launch Party Post

As promised, here's a quick recap of the Launch Party for my debut novel, BLOOD BORN. I had the absolute best time, and was honored and humbled by the amazing people who came out to support me and my first novel. Everyone there was truly great!

For your viewing pleasure, a few pics of the night--enjoy!
My best friend

The crowd begins! :)

One of my sisters--she planned the event!

More crowd--the guy in the back in dark blue designed 
the book cover & trailer.

And even more crowd--waiting to eat! lol

From-scratch red velvet cupcakes. Best. Ever!

One of my other sisters!

It's a hard-knock life. ;-P

Group of my closest friends

My adorable little mother! :)

She was probably the most excited! lol

People enjoying the night

Such fun signing/photo ops!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! It looks like you had a great time. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pictures of your release party Jamie. It looks like a wonderful time!
    (mmmmm cupcakes)
    :)

    All the best!
    RK Charron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your book launch! It must feel great to get your book into your readers hands finally. Love the themed red drinks and cupcakes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for photos! Looks like you had a great time and that everyone there did as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a great time! Wish I could've been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! I'm reading the book now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and I would be buying your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm visiting your blog after quite a long time and gosh, this is great!
    Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete