Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's Official: BLOOD BORN is out!



You read that right, peeps. My debut YA novel, BLOOD BORN, is officially available for all to read! (no, I'm not doubled over with nausea-inducing nerves, why do you ask?)


I cannot tell you how excited and nervous and excited I am! ;-P 
It has been a long road to get to this day, but a road I'm so very happy and grateful to have traveled. 


The number of people I need to thank is endless, so I will simply say THANK YOU to them all--and to everyone who has read or will read my book!


Okay, I'm off to sit in the dark and wait for the dizziness to disappear--HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!


Oh, and if you're interested...you can order my book at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and my publisher's website (where it's actually a bit cheaper!). 

8 comments:

  1. Happy day, buddy! This is a HUGE deal. Looking forward to reading it. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo happy for you!! Take a deep breath and celebrate the awesomeness that is your release day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! Me and Pam are so flipping proud of you! You are such a star!!!! We hope you are out celebrating :D LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jamie! We've been together on the journey to publication for quite some time and I am so happy that your day has finally arrived. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jamie! Did you see your book is sold out on Amazon!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete