Monday, April 23, 2012

A Launch Party recap post is coming, I promise!

Just as the title says, I promise that I will have a BLOOD BORN Launch Party recap post for you very soon (maybe even tomorrow!). Needless to say it was a crazy weekend, and I'm only now recuperating! ;-P


So, I thought I'd post the video of my interview with the local ABC affiliate, WEAR ABC 3. I must admit that I've only watched about the first 10 seconds (that was all I could stomach of seeing how horrible I look on camera!), but some have said it went well.


You decide. :-)


4 comments:

  1. JAMIE!!!!!! You look so handsome!! :) Quita and I watched it together and we were beaming like proud mamas. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! <3 I just love my honorary mamas! Thanks, you guys, for everything! :)

      Delete
  2. You really did awesome Jamie! I can't wait to hear how the launch party went! Maybe you can give me some pointers for mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keary! I'm gonna work on the post tomorrow and hopefully get it up on Wednesday. And I highly doubt you need any! :)

      Delete