Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5th is the new TURKEY Day!



Today I am super excited to finally be able to announce that foreign rights for BLOOD BORN have sold to Turkey!



Here's the announcement in Publisher's Marketplace:


http://www.publishersmarketplace.com/rights/display.cgi?no=8221



WOHOO!!!!!


Ahem, sorry about that. 


But as you can see, I'm pretty excited--for two reasons.


1.  My book sold to Turkey!


and 


2.  My book sold to Turkey!!


I'm just over-the-moon excited that BLOOD BORN is going international! Ava, Chance and the gang will get to visit a rather beautiful country LONG before me, but that's perfectly okay--they can tell me all about it! :) 


Awesome, isn't it?

I wonder if they'll be staying here? Jealous! :)

Anyhoo, just wanted to share the good news with you all. Thanks for showing such great support for me and for BLOOD BORN, and if you happen to be in Turkey over the next couple years, look for my book! :)

5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Dude :) I'm anxiously awaiting its release here in the states though.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Donna...hope you like it when you read it! :)

      Delete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is all. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Back at ya! :D

      Delete