Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF at GReads!


The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her!) over at GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in the fun!

This Friday's Question:

Book Moments:

What has been your favorite
moment (scene) in a book you've
read so far in 2012?


I am SO glad you didn't ask this question back in December, G...would've been impossible to answer! lol

Okay, so of all the books I've read so far this year (thankfully it's not that many!), the biggest standout-scene for me is from...


by Simone Elkeles















Okay, I'm not gonna ruin it by telling you all the delicious details, but the scene when Alex first kisses Brittany? Um, yeah...kinda went like this: 



And felt like this:



And all I could do was this:




So yeah...memorable.

Please, if you've never read this book, do it. It's awesome!







1 comment: